Vichara vs Realization
Q) Will vichara alone do in the absence of meditation?
- Vichara is the process and the goal also.
- 'I am' is the goal and the final reality.
- To hold on to it with effort is vichara.
- When spontaneous and natural it is Realization.
- When one leaves aside vichara, the most efficacious sadhana, there are no other adequate means whatsoever to make the mind subside.
- If made to subside by other means, it will remain as if subsided but rise again.
- Self-enquiry is the one infallible means, the direct one, to realize the unconditioned, absolute-being, that you really are.