Diwali is one of the four maha ratri’s and Pujya Bapuji advises sadhaks to do japa and meditation (dhyan) on Diwali as it is lakh times more beneficial as compared to doing the same on any other day. He further mentioned that performing japa and meditation would afford high religious merits as doing them on the supremely holy nights of Holi, Maha Shivratri, Janmashtami or during an eclipse.
Ashram.org is pleased to organize 25 hour non-stop Global Jap Yagna of Maha Mritunjya Mantra on the eve of Diwali (Kali Choudas). Each participant can register for minimum of 30 mins and perform the jap in their respective location based on guidelines given below. Jap starts from 12-11-2012, 6.00 AM IST to 13-11-2012 7:00 AM IST.
Sankalp: Let us get together on this year Diwali and participate in this Akhanda Jap for Pujya Bapuji's long life, world peace, prosperous new year and protection of Hindu Sanskriti. (In Hindi : Pujya Gurudev ki Lambhi Ayu ho , Pure Vishav me Sukh Shanti Bani Rahe Aur Sanskrti ki Raksha ho)
Listen Maha Mritunjay Mantra Audio
Om Haum Joom Saha | Om Bhoorbhuvaha Svaha | Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhnam
Urvvarukamiva Bandhanaan Mrityormuksheeya Maamrataat Om |
Svaha Bhuvaha Bhooh Om | Saha joom haum om |
Guidelines for participants:
1.Maha Yagna starts from 12-11-2012, 6.00 AM IST to 13-11-2012 7:00 AM IST. . Please use the form on the right hand side and
register your time slot for this Maha Yagna.
2. Every saadhak should start Jap 05 minutes before of the given time, & finish Jap after 05 minutes from the given time to ensure continuity.
3. If more sadhaks want to join the Jap, please start Jap with the specific time mentioned for the specific zone.
4. Please note that you all should follow your registered time, don't break on that or change your Jap timings.
5. Please spread this divine seva opportunity among your friends and family.
6. Please contact us if you need any assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note email addresses will not be published or used. (apart from sending news about future jaap yagna/ ashram news letter if you wish to be informed)
Click here for the Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Questions
Return to Diwali Page